LuxQuanta is a vibrant start-up ready to take up the Quantum Communications market delivering solutions that harvest the properties of quantum physics to secure communications. We want to become the leading provider of quantum communication technology to secure digital data and for that we realy on a superb team of professionals that we want you to be part of.
We are seeking an experienced software developer to join our team in the development of the full software stack for our quantum key distribution products.
What will you do at LuxQuanta
- Implement standards and protocols in quantum communications and key distribution.
- Develop secure socket communication protocols between hardware-server, server-server and server-client.
- Define and implement databases (SQL and NoSQL) for cryptographic key management and system metric visualization.
- Develop REST APIs for software communication.
- Optimize and keep quality standards of different software modules for system control, postprocessing, and data analysis.
Qualifications / Experience
- Software developer (+4 years) with strong Linux and Python background.
- Proficient in Object oriented programming.
- Proficient in socket communication.
- Expertise in code deployment and containerization tools.
- Good coding practices (git workflow, test-driven development).
- Experience in data visualization and monitoring tools (e. g. Grafana, Prometheus, etc) is desired
- Experience in multiprocessing and high-performance computing is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Private parking.
- Motivated multidisciplinary team.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work model.
- Offices in a privileged location near Castelldefels Beach.
- Private health insurance.
LuxQuanta mission is to become the leading provider of quantum communication technology to secure digital data. To accomplished this, we rely on having a strong technical team where the contribution of each employed is extremely valued. We make sure that all our employees can grow within the company as well as in their professional careers.
The company was born just last year as a spin-off from ICFO (The Institute of Photonic Sciences) and it is already planning a strong expansion to lead the fast paced-market of Quantum Communications in Europe. So if you want to jump on an incredible journey of professional growth in one of the most amazing and highest growth industries in the world this is your chance
The development of a QKD system requires a highly multidisciplinary R&D team, ranging from experts in photonic communication and integration, to electronic and FPGA engineers, and software developers with a strong background in cryptography and network integration.
LuxQuanta is an equal opportunities employer